Content Writing Intern (Remote)
Content Writing Intern (Remote, Rolling)
Most people hear about The Film Fund via our blog and organic marketing efforts, so we give writing the utmost importance. As our Content Writing Intern, you will represent the voice of The Film Fund and shape how we communicate with our community of independent filmmakers. Writing from an authentic filmmaking voice is imperative, so you’ll need to be up to date on filmmaking techniques, gear, and the world of independent filmmaking (being active in film school is great).
What you'll do:
- Write and publish at least four original blog posts per week with given topics on the subject of independent filmmaking and producing, adhering to posting deadlines.
- Reach out to independent filmmakers for interviews.
- Work closely with The Film Fund’s Executive Producer to create compelling, useful, and relevant written content.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for independent cinema, the filmmaking process, and a DIY work ethic
- An appreciation for the Oxford comma
- Concise writing and communication skills
- Status as a student in a degree-seeking program where you major in English, film studies, film production, or another writing-intensive field
- At least one published writing sample
- A smile 🙂
Bonus points for:
- WordPress experience (not required)
- SEO keyword experience (not required)
Please send a resume, cover letter, and one writing sample to email@example.com.
About The Film Fund:
A filmmaker-founded company, The Film Fund has been funding independent short films since 2017. We offer a simpler alternative to funding independent film. You can learn more about our mission at https://www.thefilmfund.co.
This is an unpaid internship where you can receive college credit.