Digital Content Producer (Remote)
Digital Content Producer (Part-Time, Remote)
Most people hear about The Film Fund via our blog and social media channels, so we give content marketing and strategy the utmost importance. As Digital Content Producer, you’ll produce original content for The Film Fund’s website and social media channels with a data-driven, analytical approach.
What you'll do:
- Onboard and manage content interns
- Conduct keyword research
- Create data-driven written and video content for the company’s blog
- Make online SEO improvements
- Create and publish social media content calendar
- Design, write, and automate email marketing newsletters
- Present new growth strategies to CEO once per quarter
What you'll bring:
- WordPress experience
- Google Analytics experience
- SEMrush experience (or alternative)
- An eye for good design
- A passion for independent cinema, the filmmaking process, and a DIY work ethic
- 2 years of digital marketing experience
- A smile 🙂
Please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.
About The Film Fund:
A filmmaker-founded company, The Film Fund has been funding independent short films since 2017. We offer a simpler alternative to funding independent film. You can learn more about our mission at https://www.thefilmfund.co.